Denver Industries – Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Every year, the rules and regulations governing benefit plan compliance are adjusted and maintained to keep up with the ever-changing employment market. Governmental regulations, accounting and reporting requirements, and changes in plan administration necessitate specialized services.
Just as we are with every service we offer, BiggsKofford Denver CPA Firm is dedicated to the practice of serving audit requirements under ERISA for Denver employee benefit plans. With your specific plan in mind, we audit the financial statements and prepare the appropriate tax filing and summary plan descriptions to create a Denver benefit plan specifically for you.
Denver employee benefit plan audits include health and welfare, pension, and 401(k) plans subject to the ERISA, which is under the regulatory authority of the U.S. Department of Labor.
BiggsKofford’s wide range of Denver benefit plan creation includes:
- Audits of all types of Denver employee benefit plans, including defined benefit and health, defined contribution, and welfare plans (for both multiple-employer and single-employer plans).
- Review of internal control systems
Of primary interest are developments that could result in auditing, accounting and reporting problems, including the following:
- Changes in key plan personnel
- Changes in plans provisions
- Changes in government regulations
- Changes in accounting principle or estimates
Contact BiggsKofford if you are in need of assistance with your Denver employee benefit plans or Denver benefit plan creation.