Nonprofit Accounting Services
BiggsKofford CPA Firm has extensive experience providing accounting, tax and consulting services to non-profit organizations in Colorado Springs.
Our purpose-built nonprofit solutions lower your risk and allow you to focus on achieving your mission.
BiggsKofford CPA Firm approaches our nonprofit accounting services from a business perspective. Rather than simply reporting historical facts and looking out the rear-view mirror, our professionals draw upon years of experience serving non-profit organizations to look through the windshield towards the future for you. It begins with direct and easy access to our principals and continues with our commitment to doing business differently than the typical accounting firm. That includes going beyond basic compliance services to provide assistance across all facets of your organization. Some of the services we offer to our non-profit clients include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Form 990, 990-PF and 990-T preparation
- Governance and Board of Directors development
- Tax consultations with respect to unrelated business income, sales and use tax, property tax exemption and employee benefits planning and compliance
- Evaluation and implementation assistance with respect to Internal controls
- Organizational risk assessment
- Performance measurement
- Business strategy and advice
- General accounting and bookkeeping assistance
- Accounting systems implementation
If you are in need of a Nonprofit CPA in Colorado Springs, pleasecontact us to discuss the services that would most benefit your organization.
Financial Accounting Standards Board
Accounting Standards Codification
United States Internal Revenue Service
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
BiggsKofford’s Nonprofit Services Brochure