BiggsKofford enjoys an energetic work environment where efficiency and self-management take precedence over mandatory weekends and TPS reports. We have an average partner age of 47 and non-partner average of 32, demonstrating our youthful firm culture. While we handle complex and challenging projects, we strive to maintain 50 to 60 hour work-weeks during busy season with traditional 40 hour weeks the remainder of the year.
Candidates should enjoy working with entrepreneurial clients and audits of closely-held companies. BiggsKofford is a solution-oriented firm of “entrepreneurs serving entrepreneurs”. This allows us to consult with clients on many aspects of their business, well beyond the audit engagement.
The ideal candidate has:
- CPA License
- A BA/BS degree in accounting; Master’s degree a plus
- Two or more years of public accounting experience with an emphasis in auditing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, while asking tough questions
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to identify business process risks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude building client relationships and leadership ability a plus
- Business development ability and experience a plus
- Working knowledge of audit systems and Microsoft Office programs
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency planning and preparing financial statements
- A command of generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”), other financial reporting frameworks (“FRF”), and general financial statement presentation
- A thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards (“GAAS”), other attestation standards, and common audit procedures and techniques
- Identifying ways to provide additional value to clients
- Performing as a team member and help to develop skill sets personally and in subordinates that contribute to overall team abilities
- Participation in community events and activities
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing numerous engagements and other projects simultaneously
- Some travel may be required.
When you join the BiggsKofford team, you will work primarily with clients who are entrepreneurs. Each of these clients demands a relationship with his or her business advisors that is based on trust. We are business professionals serving business professionals. You will see that our team is absolutely focused on helping our clients succeed (take a moment to review our Client Guarantee). At BiggsKofford, we pride ourselves on the pursuit of excellence.
Send resume to: email@example.com
See more positions at: BiggsKofford Careers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org