BiggsKofford seeks career-focused, goal-driven candidates with two to five years of public accounting experience, specifically working with business clients.
The ideal candidate has:
- A BA/BS degree in accounting
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiar with tax preparation software (ProSystems)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, individual and partnership/LLC tax returns
- Performing evaluations for team members assigned to your engagements
- Providing value-added client service
- Participating in community involvement activities
- Working primarily with clients who are entrepreneurs
- Some travel may be required.
You will see that our team is absolutely focused on helping our clients succeed (take a moment to review our Client Guarantee). At BiggsKofford, we pride ourselves on the pursuit of excellence.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See more positions at: BiggsKofford Careers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com