President & CEO
Recently the Colorado Springs Business Journal published an article entitled “Delinquent loans hurting local banks”, giving a good perspective of what businesses and banks are facing alike when it comes to financing in this economy.
If your business is facing any of these issues:
- You can’t renew your line of credit.
- Your loan has a balloon payment, but the bank won’t extend.
- You have an opportunity to expand your business, but you can’t get the financing.
- What are you to do to keep your business afloat?
BiggsKofford has developed solutions:
- We can help you develop, plan and present your financial story for lenders and capital sources.
- We have successfully placed clients with new lenders, when others have turned them down.
- We have identified alternative capital sources – when traditional lenders won’t do the deal.
For more information on how BiggsKofford can help, contact Chris Blees or Austin Buckett. You can also find more information on capital sources here.