Chris W. Blees, CPA/ABV, CM&AA
I enjoy working with Closely Held Businesses to assist them in thinking forward towards their transactional business goals at a fast pace and an extra level of energy and optimism.
- Managing Partner of BiggsKofford
- Director of BiggsKofford’s Mergers & Acquisition Services
- Licensed Investment Banker (Series 7 and 79) with Aaron Capital
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Alliance of M&A Advisors(Board Chairman)
- Certified M&A Advisor Credentialing Committee(Lead Instructor)
- Colorado Springs Chamber & Economic Development Corporation(Past Treasurer/Finance Committee Member)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Middle Market M&A, Published by Wiley (Co-Author)
BA – Accounting
Western Colorado University (1994)
St. Louis, MO
Favorite Historical Figure
“There will be plenty of time to relax when we’re all dead.”
Mountaineering, Skiing, Mountain Biking, Running, Road Biking, Swimming, Triathlons, Not Playing Golf, Not Watching TV.
Married to Ranie (1995); son Jack (18), daughter Lila (15)
Visit the BiggsKofford Capital website for more information about buying and selling a business HERE!