Kurt Kofford, CPA, Director
I like to use my family business background to help closely held businesses think forward by helping them create their futures by providing business, financial and personal planning and advice. My background as an auditor enables me to learn from many businesses as I provide auditing and business assistance. I work with businesses in Colorado Springs as well as other locations, in a number of industries, including service, construction/real estate and manufacturing.
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Colorado State Board of Accountancy (Board Member and Past President)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
(Ethics & Strategic Professional Issues Committee)
- Pikes Peak Council of Boy Scouts of America (President)
- Rotary Club of Colorado Springs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
BS – Accounting (Magna cum Laude)
Brigham Young University (1979)
Favorite Historical Figure
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Church service (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), running with my wife, waterskiing with the family, snow skiing, hiking
Married to Karie (1978), seven children from ages 15 to 30.