Business Purchase Consultants
Visit the BiggsKofford Capital website for more information HERE.
An M&A transaction is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and your regular CPA and attorney are most likely not well-versed in this complex transaction. You need an experienced, dedicated team to help you negotiate and close the deal. At BiggsKofford, our M&A consultants specialize in helping you navigate the process from start to finish. Let us help to ensure a smooth transaction and put you on the path to success with:
- Seller representation and brokerage. From finding buyers and negotiating the transaction through the closing process, our firm’s customized approach maximizes your interests.
- Value negotiations to achieve a fair and comprehensive valuation that reflects market conditions in both price and terms.
- Owner transition strategies and consulting. For owners looking to transfer ownership to family members, partners or employees, our experts guide you through that process to ensure a smooth transition.
- Buyer acquisition assistance to make sure all of your bases are covered with due diligence, finance sourcing and negotiation for a successful acquisition.
- Merger consulting that provides a seamless transaction for owners and staff by merging the best of both operations with careful planning and execution.
- Source capital and debt restructure to get you the financing you need to achieve your goals.
BiggsKofford and AM&AA
The Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors® (AM&AA) is the premiere International Organization serving the educational and resource needs of the middle market M&A profession. Formed in 1998 to bring together CPAs, attorneys and other experienced corporate financial advisors, AM&AA’s 750+ professional services firms, including some of the most highly recognized leaders in the industry, draw upon their combined transactional expertise to better serve the needs of their middle market clients worldwide.
BiggsKofford CPA Firm has worked with the AM&AA since the beginning of BiggsKofford’s Merger & Acquisition department, now BiggsKofford Capital, which is led by Chris Blees, BiggsKofford, P.C.’s President & CEO.
BiggsKofford has become a leader in the M&A sector, as demonstrated by the firm’s involvement in over 300 merger, acquisition, or sale transactions. Chris is active nationally in the M&A profession and was instrumental in developing the M&A certification curriculum for the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AMAA). He currently sits on the Board of the AMAA and serves as the lead instructor for the Certified in Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA) designation taught through Loyola University’s Executive MBA program in Chicago. Chris is a CPA, CM&AA, and holds Series 7 and 79 Investment Banking licenses.
Please take a few minutes to watch this video, which highlights what AM&AA does.
Please contact us to discuss which service best suits your needs. Investment Banking Services offered through Aaron Capital, Inc., Member SIPC, FINRA.