Small Business Funding
President & CEO
It wasn’t too long ago that a smile could get you a loan from any number of banks. But, that’s not the case today. Banks are calling more loans than they make.
The issue is created in many forms for business owners:
- You can’t renew your line of credit
- Your loan has a balloon payment, but the bank won’t extend
- You have an opportunity to expand your business, but you can’t get the financing
- What are you to do to keep your business afloat?
BiggsKofford has developed some solutions:
- We can help you develop, plan and present your financial story for lenders and capital sources
- We have successfully placed clients with new lenders, when others have turned them down
- Consider our Capital Priority Chart below when evaluating new capital sources
- We have identified alternative capital sources – when traditional lenders won’t do the deal
We understand the economy is putting businesses in difficult situations. BiggsKofford values business and would be glad to meet with you to get your lending or capital needs on track. Contact any of our experts for more information.