Accounting Staffing Services
We know how difficult and time consuming it is to find good employees. Having helped many clients hire accounting personnel we can streamline the hiring process so that you can remain focused on the daily operations of the business. In fact, your only involvement will typically be an initial assessment on the front end and to interview the final, pre-qualified, candidates that we deem suitable for your needs.
Our recruiting services are focused on mid to upper tier financial positions, from Assistant Controllers to CFO’s. We don’t just send you candidates that have the ‘right’ resume, we will run them through a very detailed testing process to ensure they can back up their qualifications and their skill sets are in line with your needs. As part of our process we undertake the following steps on your behalf:
- Step 1 – Ensure that your next hire is aligned with your internal goals and objectives – when transitioning to a new employee it’s a perfect time to assess the financial processes of the organization and ensure your next hire is aligned with the goals of the company.
- Step 2 – Advertise and review resumes – This process is typically the most time-consuming element of hiring a good accounting employee, we undertake all this workload to allow you to focus on the daily operations of the business
- Step 3 – Initial interviews and testing – Many privately held companies rely on a single accounting expert, when this position needs to be replaced there is usually nobody in the Company who can assess a new hire’s accounting skill sets appropriately. As part of our process we undertake phone interviews, in person interviews and most importantly, relevant accounting testing. These tests have been developed in house based on past hiring experiences over many years and are designed to assess core accounting skills, excel skills and abilities related to financial reporting and analysis.
- Step 4 – Final Interviews – Once we have identified the suitable candidates that we feel fit your needs we will also assist you with the final interviews at your office.
- Step 5 – Background checks and references – If needed, we can also undertake reference calls and background checks on suitable candidates as part of the final offer letter process.
In addition to our recruiting services we can also help you assess alternative options, which may include:
- assisting in reviewing and implementing new policies, processes and procedures,
- providing short term support to ensure your financial records are maintained and kept up to date, or
- outsourcing your accounting department all together, allowing you to focus on the day to day management of the business.
For more information please contact us or Click here to learn more about our Outsourced Accounting Services.